Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Greetings from SoCal!

Hooray, another Molten Orange FiST! May see you around the freeways sometime- I typically commute down from the 56 all the way south on the 805 during the weekdays. :)
I'll keep my eyes open for sure. I am down in Kensington and sometimes head up the 805 or 5 to the Sorrento Valley / Torrey Mesa areas. I am loving the Molten Orange so far - the color really pops in our socal sun!

OP
boocake
Thread Starter #23
I'll keep my eyes open for sure. I am down in Kensington and sometimes head up the 805 or 5 to the Sorrento Valley / Torrey Mesa areas. I am loving the Molten Orange so far - the color really pops in our socal sun!
I live down in Chula Vista, but handle quite a commute during the work week. :) While in traffic heading back down, I came across another MO FiST on gray rado wheels cruising down the 805- not sure if that's anyone else here on the boards, but FiSTs are beginning to stand out to me more so in traffic these days.