Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Guy in blue FiST big turbo review (vid)

Oh nice! Wasn't his only other FiST review a 14/15 green ST? I remember him liking it a lot back then. But he's been reviewing vehicles for years so I'm curious what he thinks now. Will be giving it a watch!

OP
jeff

jeff

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
It's an S280 on 93 octane...a bit under 300 but he never gives a number but that sounds right....has side exhaust. He complains about spool. Looks like a nice build.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Some turd didn't latch the rear seats down in the back as they are flapping about. Or maybe its due to it not being Recaro seats* hehe But its nice to see another positive review of the FiST!

SteveS

1000 Post Club
Just watched it finally. Nice review and nice that he is complimenting the stock car as well. And giving sane advice about suspension and daily driving a modded car. But just looking at him in the car I'm thinking he's really short.