Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

H&R wheel spacers with extended studs

Hey everyone,
I’m getting some 5mm and 10mm h&r spacers (not on stock wheels) So, with those size spacers, will the new h&r studs require open ended lugs, or could I get away with some extended closed ends lugs? I’d certainly prefer the latter if they’d work.
Thanks for the input in advance

Had 5mm’s with extended studs. Running McGard lug nuts (regular acorn type). No issues, however they are slightly deeper with more threads than the OEM’s.

These two 10mm kits ordered from Ron late last year both have the same.
What size are your actual spacers? I believe 10346331 is the pn for 5mm spacers. 20346331 is the pn for 10mm. 5mm is about 3/16in, 10mm is about 3/8in. The way the information on the label is printed is misleading as to the size of the spacers themselves. All that is irrelevant to the lugs issue from the OP though, and the pic you shared Yes I can see the lugs you have are X length. My results were different.

10mm spacers in the boxes, and label shows 10mm, and I stated 10mm previously, and the lugs are all stock length.
Post a pic of the spacers themselves.
If the item is pn 10346331 then it is a 10mm kit per axle, that adds 5mm to each side.

via H&R:
TRAK+ Wheel Spacers silver
10346331Width per axle 10 mm System: DRSInstallation notes DRS
Bolt pattern 108 Bolt quantity 4 Centre bore VA 63,3 HA: 63,3 Lowest offset VA 17,5 HA 17,5

https://www.h-r.com/en/product-finder/#ausgabe