Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hella Supertone

Just sent a pair of these to Mitch. Anyone sporting these? Wondering how they sound

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #4
I just saw a sound clip on YouTube. I like the sound.

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #5
He’s getting paid
I don’t mind promoting someone who is knowledgeable, competent and has great customer service all of which need to become the norm and not the exception in any business transaction.

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I don’t mind promoting someone who is knowledgeable, competent and has great customer service all of which need to become the norm and not the exception in any business transaction.
Mitch is a great dude; I was just making fun of you because I think that installing some horns in the grill is a bit below his pay grade..

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #7
Mitch is a great dude; I was just making fun of you because I think that installing some horns in the grill is a bit below his pay grade..
He’s got the car apart and is installing engine, turbo, dp, exhaust, shocks, struts. I don’t think he feels that way and in fact he was more than willing to do it. I would recommend Mitch to anyone who needs work done on their car.

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
He’s got the car apart and is installing engine, turbo, dp, exhaust, shocks, struts. I don’t think he feels that way and in fact he was more than willing to do it. I would recommend Mitch to anyone who needs work done their car.
If he weren't so damned far away (and yeah, I realize you are MUCH further from CP-E than I am, but this is my ONLY car!) he would be the one to install a limited slip once I get one. [thumb] [wink]