Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from Arkansas!

Hello all and thanks for having me! Super pumped on my choice of commuter! This little car makes me smile everytime I see it and everytime I drive it. I'm sure some of that might wear off a bit but for now I'm living it up. The 15 FiST with 37k miles came with a Cobb Catback exhaust and cobb intake. Unsure if what else may have been done (besides the curb rash) to it prior. I work for a Ford dealer as a salesman and former technician. Currently waiting to see if I need to change out my tuner as I notice everyone is using Accessport. I was given a Livewire TS+ and have hooked it up to read misc data pids. One issue I'm having with the Livewire is I only ever get 10psi out of the data. Everything seems to be okay so I'm hoping it may be a data error with livewire. If I keep this tuner I'll be using Torrie @ Unleashedtuning. Any helpful thoughts and suggestions would be greatly helpful. Thanks for having a strong fan base of a wonderful car!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hello all and thanks for having me! Super pumped on my choice of commuter! This little car makes me smile everytime I see it and everytime I drive it. I'm sure some of that might wear off a bit but for now I'm living it up. The 15 FiST with 37k miles came with a Cobb Catback exhaust and cobb intake. Unsure if what else may have been done (besides the curb rash) to it prior. I work for a Ford dealer as a salesman and former technician. Currently waiting to see if I need to change out my tuner as I notice everyone is using Accessport. I was given a Livewire TS+ and have hooked it up to read misc data pids. One issue I'm having with the Livewire is I only ever get 10psi out of the data. Everything seems to be okay so I'm hoping it may be a data error with livewire. If I keep this tuner I'll be using Torrie @ Unleashedtuning. Any helpful thoughts and suggestions would be greatly helpful. Thanks for having a strong fan base of a wonderful car!

Welcome. Damn nice looking ST. I've always secretly been a fan of that white colour [emoji16]

Sent from my G3212 using Tapatalk

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome! I'm sure you'll get it sorted out.

OP
josh_101_101
Thread Starter #10
Thanks for the warm welcome. If I can find someone to buy my SCT Livewire I'll be getting the Accessport. Just wanting to wait a bit to see if someone will buy it. With everyone using AP I don't want to just be the odd man out. Again I don't plan on doing much (which is what most say) but would rather have AP