Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from Bogota Colombia

colFiST

Hello everyone!

My name is Juan and I'm from Bogotá, Colombia.

I drive a 2018 orange Fiesta ST of my own, which has some performance upgrades that I'll be sharing in the forum including intercooler, downpipe, intake and turbo. I have a lot of questions that I hope everyone might help to resolve...

Have a nice evening.

Hello everyone!

My name is Juan and I'm from Bogotá, Colombia.

I drive a 2018 orange Fiesta ST of my own, which has some performance upgrades that I'll be sharing in the forum including intercooler, downpipe, intake and turbo. I have a lot of questions that I hope everyone might help to resolve...

Have a nice evening.
Bienvenidos Juan! Mis padres son colombianos.

ronmcdon

That's a great city! visited '16 and missed it a lot. I imagine the ST is a great fit for the mountain roads there.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Welcome to the machine.

Bogotá is Colombia’s sprawling, high-altitude capital. La Candelaria, its cobblestoned center, features colonial-era landmarks like the neoclassical performance hall Teatro Colón and the 17th-century Iglesia de San Francisco. It's also home to popular museums including the Museo Botero, showcasing Fernando Botero's art, and the Museo del Oro, displaying pre-Columbian gold pieces.