Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from Mexico! Introducing my New ST!

Welcome and congrats man,you won't regret your purchase. I can't believe ANOTHER Mazdaspeed3 owner,wow,I myself came from a MS3 as well as many others,pretty cool a lot of us have similar styles. IMO I would go with fswerks intake I like the way this one looks the most...have fun [thumb]

-ry

OP
E
Thread Starter #23
Welcome and congrats man,you won't regret your purchase. I can't believe ANOTHER Mazdaspeed3 owner,wow,I myself came from a MS3 as well as many others,pretty cool a lot of us have similar styles. IMO I would go with fswerks intake I like the way this one looks the most...have fun [thumb]

-ry
Yeah! And I would stay with Mazda if they have the MS3 still on the market.. =(

Anyway, loved the FiST and yeah, I will go the FSWerks option! =)

Hi there!!!

Im from Mexico and jut bought my 14 FiST... loved at first sight the recaro orange seats and the body kit as well!!!

First impression...

Ordered last Tuesday...

And finally got it delivered yesterday!

Loved the car, loved the way it moves. I wanted a boosted car (since I sold my 10 Mazdaspeed3), and well... I hope I'll find pretty much info here in the Forum to modify my stormtrooper xD

Thanks for the add and once again hello!!!

Amigo! Felicidades por esa chulada de coche!!! El m?o tambi?n lo iba a comprar en blanco, pero no pude resistirme al negro! Saludos!!!

OP
E
Thread Starter #28
Afirmativo Ian! El Injen Intake y el RMM COBB... El coche es OOOOOTROO!

OP
E
Thread Starter #31
Excelente bro! A disfrutarrrr! Tuviste que importar las piezas no? D?nde las pediste? Ando checando como hacerle...
Yup!! Bought them from Alan Jackson, at Edge Autosport. Excellent deal and he sent me the package via DHL international