Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from Ohio!

Hello from Cincinnati, OH! I ordered my Oxford White FiST in October and it was delivered yesterday! It's taking over the role as my daily driver and occasional kid taxi from an 03 Honda Civic Si. Before the Civic my daily drivers were: 94 Nissan Sentra SE-R, 87 Honda Prelude Si, 85 Toyota Corolla GT-S, 74 VW Bug. This is the first new car I've ever bought and first domestic (I know, I know, built in Mexico...).

Welcome to the club!!! I'm up in Mason was the only TB one for a while but I've seen another just like me and still trying to figure out who it is and what part of town they are based out of. You will love it tho. I can sometimes be found tearing it up in Anderson Twp. when I visit my parents.

Hey Cincinnati guys! I'm out in Georgetown, but find myself in Amelia/Beechmont/Eastgate often. Any of you Cincy guys former or current Focus owners/forumites?

I'm in a Tuxedo Black, and am in Beechmont/Anderson quite a bit. My plates are impossible to miss :)

Nope...first time Ford owner. Can't help ya. I miss living in Anderson :-( Mason has no real fun roads and too much traffic and cops.

OP
M
Thread Starter #10
I'm generally in the Blue Ash area, but drive down to New Richmond area occasionally to visit my parents...roads are definitely much more fun in southern Clermont County.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Clermont boy here! If you are on the facebooks, join ST Nation Cincinnati. Im the only other white FiST in the group, i need a twin! My last name is Evans when you get on the FB group, i just had a post about mine going stage 3.

I test drove the ST on Nine Mile from Cherry Grove to New Richmond. Good times, those windy roads. :)

Loveland eh? I'm not up that way often, but I have friends up there.