Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from Pennsylvania

OP
akiraproject24

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Thread Starter #21
CONGRATS!! [twothumb] [driving]

I was worried that you were in that black Veloster N I always see buzzing and crackling around here lately, having decided on that instead of a FiST. LOL

Which dealer/lot did you get it from?

Are you closer to the Plumsteadville/Fountainville, Buckingham/Furlong, or Chalfont/New Britain parts of Doylestown (or right in the actual town)?
Closer to New Britain/Chalfont side.I have seen a black and a red N a couple times while out running errands

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Closer to New Britain/Chalfont side.I have seen a black and a red N a couple times while out running errands
Did it have a 'soft' almost multiple/quick ladyfinger firecracker sounding and volume crackle on throttle back off/closure, or in between shifts (I don't know if the factory tune itself makes them sound like that or not [dunno])?

OP
akiraproject24

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Thread Starter #23
Did it have a 'soft' almost multiple/quick ladyfinger firecracker sounding and volume crackle on throttle back off/closure, or in between shifts (I don't know if the factory tune itself makes them sound like that or not [dunno])?
The black one I saw was sitting at a light over by Del Val, I didnt get a chance to hear it. The red one was running up 313 just past the Hyundai dealer it had the normal rumbles but didnt hear any pops. May have been a non PP model. I didn't catch the rims to tell.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yeah that was the Hyundai dealer I was going to test drive the N out of, but never even bothered once they had it in stock.

There is one of those blue color Ns around here as well, as I always see it in the Logan Square (New Hope) Giant parking lot.