Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from Pennsylvania!

Hi everyone! [wave]

So, back on April 21st i finally pulled the trigger and purchased my 2016 Kona Blue Fiesta ST! I was originally planning to trade in my 05' Focus ZX4 ST and search the market for something new, but instead a corvette rear ended me and sandwiched / totaled my car under a nissan pathfinder... Lucky me!

(Not, Dealing with insurance is like pulling teeth...[?|])

So upon finally recieveing the insurance cash, i decided to go on the search for a new vehicle. Really missing my 05 ST, i still wanted something small with just the right amount of pep to it, and i had always craved owning a turbo'd vehicle since driving my older brother's 2010 Evo X...

And it happened, i shot to my local ford dealership and test drove both the 2016 Focus and Fiesta ST, but boy was the choice clear! So far i'm loving this car 150%, minus one small problem i'm having, but that's for another post...

Looking forward to sticking around here and learning more about this fun little thing.

PS- Anyone in PA who's looking for a photoshoot, photography is a hobby of mine, so once it's sunny shoot me a message so we can work something out!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard [welcome]

Welcome aboard from Pottstown! There are a bunch of us locally, and always down for a meet up, if this rain ever stops!

And while I love my Green Envy, if I had to do it again, Kona Blue would be it! Post up some pics!

OP
A
Thread Starter #14
Fresh out of the dealership (ft dad breaking his neck)
image.jpeg

That's the only photo I can upload from work, so you'll see more later! [biggrin]

+1 from PA also. Looks like I get to commiserate with the Pottstown, Phoenixville people about driving on 422!

Welcome!!! Like [MENTION=4465]Muldoon[/MENTION] said we have to all get together and hangout. The last time we had 4 all of different color and now that there is more in the area. The more the better!!