Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

hello, new here

09level8

Military Veteran
It was between a new v6 Mustang or the ST. Glad I made the right choice, loving the Fiesta! Got mine Tuxedo Black with the painted wheels. Immediately put Blizzaks on it, and ordered up the ST branded winter floor mats for our sloppy Wisconsin winters.

After 1 week of driving it I realized a radar detector is a must have, it's just way too easy speed in this car....addictive!

Nice to meet everyone,

dhminer

2000 Post Club
It was between a new v6 Mustang or the ST. Glad I made the right choice, loving the Fiesta! Got mine Tuxedo Black with the painted wheels. Immediately put Blizzaks on it, and ordered up the ST branded winter floor mats for our sloppy Wisconsin winters.

After 1 week of driving it I realized a radar detector is a must have, it's just way too easy speed in this car....addictive!

Nice to meet everyone,
Welcome and good choice over the v6 Mustang. I loved my Mustang, but the fiesta is so much more fun to drive.