Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Help Coolant Expansion Tank lower clip broken.

Hey Guys I have a 2017 Ford Fiesta ST US version. Does anyone know where I could purchase a new clip for the lower coolant line that connects to the coolant expansion tank? There are two lines that connect to the expansion tank on the front of it when looking at it installed in the vehicle. I need the U shaped piece that attaches to the clip that holds the lower line to the expansion tank because the cheap ass little thing broke (my fault) when installing my new Mishimoto expansion tank.

OP
ronniec687
Thread Starter #3
Yes I need just the clip insert that connects to that connection at the end of the hose

OP
ronniec687
Thread Starter #10
Will a normal hose clamp work
A hose clamp kind of works but its definitely not the correct fix. I just ordered the whole hose assembly for the lower hoping that it comes with the clip. In the pictures it looks like it does but we all know that pictures can lie. $31 for a stupid clip :(