Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Help guys!!! Thanks

nororamos

My FIST 2014 is giving me issues. I think is the purge valve solenoid from de evap canister. Can you guys show me what it looks like and where it is? The check engine light turn on and turn off when it wants to. It gave the P1450 code that it says unable to bleed up fuel tank vacuum. Right now is off but the car does not act good is stalls is not running properly but it inly does it sometimes is not always is becoming frustrating. Please guys thanks. I also took it to the dealership and they told me that there was nothing wrong.

jgrieco10

Dont know how to start a new thread, so I'll just reply to the one which says " Help" I drove through a puddle about 3-4 inches deep, it was on a muddy road because its being worked on, my entire exhaust system was covered in mud, and i saw spots of mud all the way up near my intake/inlet hose... my intake doesnt have as loud as a "whoosh" sound... should i be worried there was damage?