Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

help me and get PAID! details inside.... :)

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I await my stencil with baited breath and the debate will begin on what color the wording will be....maybe Glow in the Dark/translucent paint!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

TDavis

1000 Post Club
I await my stencil with baited breath and the debate will begin on what color the wording will be....maybe Glow in the Dark/translucent paint!

That would be cool. I think nitrous blue on a black intercooler would be killer as well.

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Any word on when the stencil is ready for the public? Planning to get my whoosh intercooler in January.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #45
Any word on when the stencil is ready for the public? Planning to get my whoosh intercooler in January.
stencils are in-hand
just been crazy here
anyone want one to try on an existing intercooler or I can send a stencil with a new purchase

let me know

[twothumb]

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Can I get a stencil for my intercooler Ron if you'd be so kind! I just have to find some electric blue paint now....the hunt begins!