Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Help pricing my Fiesta ST

rsmag9

Hey guys, I need to sell my Fiesta ST and buy a truck. I looked locally and couldnt find any similar cars for sale and was hoping you guys could help me price it. It's a 2018 Fiesta ST with 16,500 miles. It has the Recaro Leather seats, white platinum paint, the black factory wheels. I bought the car a year ago. I bought weathertech type floor mats for the front, back, and trunk, I also have a set of black wheels and snow tires. I'm in Michigan. Thanks!

I think you may be able to get about 15.5k for it.
Source: I have a magnetic 2018 with 25k miles on it in California, came with sunroof and navi with black wheels, priced mine at the dealer I work for and it was about 14.5k for mine

OP
R

rsmag9

Thread Starter #3
I think you may be able to get about 15.5k for it.
Source: I have a magnetic 2018 with 25k miles on it in California, came with sunroof and navi with black wheels, priced mine at the dealer I work for and it was about 14.5k for mine
Thanks

If you sell private party you should be able to get a bit more, maybe up to the 17k range, but dealer pricing is a decent benchmark. I'd say ask 17k, expecting some haggle room and trying to land around 16k. That would be a solid deal for you

OP
R

rsmag9

Thread Starter #5
If you sell private party you should be able to get a bit more, maybe up to the 17k range, but dealer pricing is a decent benchmark. I'd say ask 17k, expecting some haggle room and trying to land around 16k. That would be a solid deal for you
Thanks.

Mikey456

Hey guys, I need to sell my Fiesta ST and buy a truck. I looked locally and couldnt find any similar cars for sale and was hoping you guys could help me price it. It's a 2018 Fiesta ST with 16,500 miles. It has the Recaro Leather seats, white platinum paint, the black factory wheels. I bought the car a year ago. I bought weathertech type floor mats for the front, back, and trunk, I also have a set of black wheels and snow tires. I'm in Michigan. Thanks!
You can try to get a quote from Car Max if there is one near you. They paid me a little more than the local dealership when I tried to sell a car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk