Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Help with loss of power

Hey guys sometimes when driving i'll have a complete loss of boost and the check engine ligt will come on with the code P0234. If i clear the code while driving the car goes back to normal or if i stop the car and restart it goes back to normal, which makes me assume that its a sensor and not a mechanical problem as I have checked my hoses, etc for boost leaks. What sensor would it be that needs to be replaced and where would it be located

I would check the mods. This could be a wastegate actuator failure/waste gate valve issue. Check that And any hoses or valves that connect to the WGA. If that turns up nothing, I’d do some data logging of the boost pressure+throttle position to see if the MAP sensor is acting weirdly, maybe comparing MAP sensor readings to the TMAP sensor readings, and test the signals/check wiring. If nothing comes up, I'd check in with Stratified.

Last edited: