Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hi guys from Florida!

Hi everyone!

I was lucky enough to get one of the last recaros without a sunroof (not last in nation- but certainly last in a large radius)! I should have bought used - but the used dealers are charging insane values right now.
AND....lucky for me....the new dealers are also charging basically MSRP. This one was purchased $100 off MSRP. I worked with about 11 dealers - all in a 500 mile radius. There were some deals, but not on ones with Recaros.

Plans are to go to AutoX and take my dog to cool places and stop having to hear the GF complain about how the car doesn't have AC.

Odometer now has 700 miles on it - that was just driving it home (long weekend). Enjoyed the heck out of it! Averaged 33mpg (AC on, speed approx 75 - break in process type stuff for first 200 miles).

Anyways, happy to be here. I've wanted since only 2013. It's my favorite car. I like it more than the RS and the Focus ST. Mostly due to weight.
IMG_06651.jpg

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome! What part of Florida? We have a fairly active group in South Florida that does track days and a few guys that do AutoX (but honestly most of our cars are set up for track days lol)

Metro Detroit welcomes you to the forum. You south Florida guys are just entering the prime part of the year for outdoor activities! Those of us who are in the polar regions are cleaning the space for car storage or thinking about snow tires ice scrapers.

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Welcome to the forums! I live in Florida too! Orlando/Fort Lauderdale. Watch out for these lovebugs, they seem to be everywhere right now and love this black paint.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome, glad you picked up one of the few remaining β€˜19.

Last edited:
OP
EKFiestaST
Thread Starter #8
Thanks everyone! I'm in the Clearwater area. I'm very excited to be apart of this community and I'm really excited about how big the florida community is. I've been seeing quite a few of them down here! And yes, driving home I had to make a pit stop to wash the lovebugs off. :)

Welcome! What part of Florida? We have a fairly active group in South Florida that does track days and a few guys that do AutoX (but honestly most of our cars are set up for track days lol)
Hi there, I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys as soon as I buy my FiST. I can't wait to get some track days on it!

OP
EKFiestaST
Thread Starter #17
Hi there, I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys as soon as I buy my FiST. I can't wait to get some track days on it!
Jupiterrider,
It's a great time to buy a Fiesta ST with the incentives. Brandon Ford seems to be the cheapest in the region. I worked with about 10 or 11 dealers in the region, so I have a pretty good idea on the going rates and all the b.s. games some of them are playing. If you have any questions along the way, don't hesitate to ask. Happy to help.

Use CarGurus and Autolist to find out how long the dealers had the car - great for negotiation.

Also there's a nice certified one for sale near us. Idk how you feel about certified, but I think they come with a 100,000 mile warranty and it has recaros for a depreciated price. That wouldn't have been a bad route for me.
Happy car shopping!

OP
EKFiestaST
Thread Starter #18
Jupiterrider,
It's a great time to buy a Fiesta ST with the incentives. Brandon Ford seems to be the cheapest in the region. I worked with about 10 or 11 dealers in the region, so I have a pretty good idea on the going rates and all the b.s. games some of them are playing. If you have any questions along the way, don't hesitate to ask. Happy to help.

Use CarGurus and Autolist to find out how long the dealers had the car - great for negotiation.

Also there's a nice certified one for sale near us. Idk how you feel about certified, but I think they come with a 100,000 mile warranty and it has recaros for a depreciated price. That wouldn't have been a bad route for me.
Happy car shopping!
And if you do go brandon ford - let me know. I get $100 commision for referrals and I know a sales guy who is actually the coolest salesperson I've ever worked with. I've never met anyone so relaxed and cool to work with in sales before. He's so nice, I actually kept his card.

And if you do go Brandon ford - let me know. I get $100 commission for referrals and I know a sales guy who is actually the coolest salesperson I've ever worked with. I've never met anyone so relaxed and cool to work within sales before. He's so nice, I actually kept his card.
Great and tempting suggestions EKFiestaST but I'm really looking for a well cared for, used model. As I said, it's not going to be my daily. Just a weekend fun and track toy. I have a monthly payment for my truck and not looking towards getting into another one. I will also consider one with the right modifications for track days and occasional Auto X. I'm not in a hurry and I am willing to wait for the right one to come along.