Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hi There!

Hi Guys and Gals,

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Tom and I picked up a 2015 OW Fiesta ST from Ken Grody Ford today in Southern California. I am new to Fords and Ecoboost cars, but not new to the car/tuning scene. I have had 3 Subarus (still have a 13 SWP Hatch) and I must say the bang for you buck with this car is incredible. Everything about the Fiesta (power, handling, tech, styling etc) is very impressive and I look forward to personalizing this car and making it even better!

I have a little bit of an addiction to modifying things if you couldn't tell by my Subaru lol. Ive already ordered the following for the Fiesta:

-Cobb White/Red Shift Knob
-Cobb RMM
-Oxford White Bumper Plugs
-ST Rear Cargo Mat
-Lamin-X Yellow Fog Overlays
-Tint Appointment Set for Tuesday (all 9 windows)

Here are a few crappy snaps from today...

IMG_4743 by T_Forde, on Flickr

IMG_4741 by T_Forde, on Flickr

IMG_4740 by T_Forde, on Flickr

And here are a few photos of the Weekender the 13 SWP Hatch. Full build thread here: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2513235

IMG_2266 by T_Forde, on Flickr

IMG_2239 by T_Forde, on Flickr

IMG_2233 by T_Forde, on Flickr

edited-2337 by T_Forde, on Flickr

Look forward to meeting some of you!

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Welcome and congrats. Love the white and both are great looking cars! You have a similar build as I had on my 2009 WRX except mine was blue and a sedan. Those cars are a blast. Any plans with the ST?

OP
MMMTRBO
Thread Starter #3
Welcome and congrats. Love the white and both are great looking cars! You have a similar build as I had on my 2009 WRX except mine was blue and a sedan. Those cars are a blast. Any plans with the ST?
Thanks! The Subarus definitely are fun cars. After being in a Subaru for so long though the handling of the ST stock kinda knocked my socks off. I "plan" to keep the ST pretty simple mild bolt ons and keep it a somewhat modest DD. I also had similar plans for the Suabru and that didn't exactly turn out that way.

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Yeah, that's usually how it goes. Definitely an addicting and expensive hobby, lol. I had my Subaru when I lived in Chanhassen, MN. The car was an absolute blast in the snow.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Great looking Subbie, congrats and welcome aboard.

OP
MMMTRBO
Thread Starter #8
Yeah, that's usually how it goes. Definitely an addicting and expensive hobby, lol. I had my Subaru when I lived in Chanhassen, MN. The car was an absolute blast in the snow.
Those cars definitely shine in the adverse weather conditions!

Welcome and Nice Cars
Great looking Subbie, congrats and welcome aboard.
Welcome! Beautiful Subbie, but glad to hear you are loving the ST! [wave]
Thank you for the warm welcome!

Good looking car you've got there. Mine will be here later this week and is almost an exact clone. OW with the regular color rims. I also already have the yellow fog overlays, just no car to put them on yet. lol. Enjoy your FiST!

OP
MMMTRBO
Thread Starter #10
Good looking car you've got there. Mine will be here later this week and is almost an exact clone. OW with the regular color rims. I also already have the yellow fog overlays, just no car to put them on yet. lol. Enjoy your FiST!
Nice! Enjoy the car when it gets here!

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Welcome!

Seems everyone gets theirs at a Ken Grody in SoCal.

Be sure to join us on Facebook in the SoCal Fiesta ST owners group.

OP
MMMTRBO
Thread Starter #12
Welcome!

Seems everyone gets theirs at a Ken Grody in SoCal.

Be sure to join us on Facebook in the SoCal Fiesta ST owners group.
Thanks! They definitely have a pretty good inventory. Also more 15s then anyone and more cars that aren't completely loaded with all options (which I wanted).

I will definitely check out the FB Group!