Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hi..

Luca Laringa

Premium Account
Hey everyone. New to this ST thing but I decided to pick up a fiesta ST and start a build. I use to own a VW GTI, although Volkswagen engineering makes life for a builder very difficult. From sourcing parts to installation was more of a nightmare. Especially when the aftermarket world for those cars are expensive and not worth the efforts for a DSG problematic car.
Once i saw what you can do to a fiesta i fell in love. Ford has a stronger community as well.
thanks for checking in hope you guys enjoy the content

Attachments

Welcome Man! I came from a MK7 Golf Sportwagen. Enjoyed it but it was a pain to work on and things were not cheap. I've had my FIST for a few months now and love the thing!!! Never a regret getting it!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
WELCOME and CONGRATS!

I used to be in Kissena Park at least once a week many, many years ago, to race on the velodrome (400 meter bicycle racing track) there in the early to late 1970's.

I even rode the National Championships there in 1970.

OP
Luca Laringa

Luca Laringa

Premium Account
Thread Starter #5
Welcome Man! I came from a MK7 Golf Sportwagen. Enjoyed it but it was a pain to work on and things were not cheap. I've had my FIST for a few months now and love the thing!!! Never a regret getting it!
awesome love to hear it!! Literally same here man. My GTI was a pain in the ass and now just collecting dust in my driveway had my fiesta for 2 months now and i absolutely love the switch. So many people ask “why would you do that” but little do they know mechanically ford is better

OP
Luca Laringa

Luca Laringa

Premium Account
Thread Starter #6
WELCOME and CONGRATS!

I used to be in Kissena Park at least once a week many, many years ago, to race on the velodrome (400 meter bicycle racing track) there in the early to late 1970's.

I even rode the National Championships there in 1970.
thanks man!! Im actually right near kissena park im there often! Small world.