Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hiya!

Vh0xus

Hey,

Purchased a 2015 Fiesta ST(Red) almost a year ago now with 37,000 km on the clock. Love the car and can't wait to do more to it. Being my first performance car I dove straight into the mods and have lots planned for it. It has been a great learning experience so far. If anyone is interested I have listed some mods below :) I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas what you think I should do. I do plan on going big turbo however

Mod list:

Airtec Stage 3 intercooler
Airtec Big boost pipes
COBB Cat back exhaust
COBB Short shifter
Peron Stage 1+ tune
Peron cold air intake
Peron crossover and induction hose
OEM Denied Torque mount (RMM)
Boosters wing extension
Boosters wing risers
Boosters black mirror caps
AET Eyelids (black)
Whiteline rear sway bar
Brembo Big Break kit
Turbo Smart Duel port recerc valve
Radium duel catch cans
Bridgestone Potenza re003 (will be changing to Pilot Sport 4)

I think thats about it.

I'd love to hear what you guys have.

Regards,
Vh0xus :)

Hey,

Purchased a 2015 Fiesta ST(Red) almost a year ago now with 37,000 km on the clock. Love the car and can't wait to do more to it. Being my first performance car I dove straight into the mods and have lots planned for it. It has been a great learning experience so far. If anyone is interested I have listed some mods below :) I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas what you think I should do. I do plan on going big turbo however

Mod list:

Airtec Stage 3 intercooler
Airtec Big boost pipes
COBB Cat back exhaust
COBB Short shifter
Peron Stage 1+ tune
Peron cold air intake
Peron crossover and induction hose
OEM Denied Torque mount (RMM)
Boosters wing extension
Boosters wing risers
Boosters black mirror caps
AET Eyelids (black)
Whiteline rear sway bar
Brembo Big Break kit
Turbo Smart Duel port recerc valve
Radium duel catch cans
Bridgestone Potenza re003 (will be changing to Pilot Sport 4)

I think thats about it.

I'd love to hear what you guys have.

Regards,
Vh0xus :)
you got quite the list!! Welcome!!!

0A9829F0-5277-4A4B-885A-4E53D2F89622.jpeg I’ve had my car since January of this year I need a more up to date picture but this is my 2016 Molten Orange Fiesta ST, currently I have:
- Whoosh 89a race motor mount
- Radium PCV catch can
- resonator delete
- Eibach Pro lowering springs
- Gelbadge Australia Nitrous Blue ST overlays
- Stratified e30 flash tune
- 20% all around, 50% windshield (because cops in my state pretty much don’t care about petty stuff).
- LED fogs with yellow overlays
- LED headlights
- diode dynamics interior LED, reverse lights, and license plate lights

currently waiting on:
- 2j cowl intake
- rear marker charcoal overlays

current long-term project:
-Jaguar x-type/Ford Mondeo front brake caliper restoration for big rotor conversion. Going to have front and new rear calipers powder coated either a Nitrous Blue or Grabber blue, braided lines with Stoptech rotors and hawk pads.

OP
V

Vh0xus

Thread Starter #9
you got quite the list!! Welcome!!!

View attachment 41453 I’ve had my car since January of this year I need a more up to date picture but this is my 2016 Molten Orange Fiesta ST, currently I have:
- Whoosh 89a race motor mount
- Radium PCV catch can
- resonator delete
- Eibach Pro lowering springs
- Gelbadge Australia Nitrous Blue ST overlays
- Stratified e30 flash tune
- 20% all around, 50% windshield (because cops in my state pretty much don’t care about petty stuff).
- LED fogs with yellow overlays
- LED headlights
- diode dynamics interior LED, reverse lights, and license plate lights

currently waiting on:
- 2j cowl intake
- rear marker charcoal overlays

current long-term project:
-Jaguar x-type/Ford Mondeo front brake caliper restoration for big rotor conversion. Going to have front and new rear calipers powder coated either a Nitrous Blue or Grabber blue, braided lines with Stoptech rotors and hawk pads.

Wow, love your mod list! Thanks for the welcome. I do have a whole bunch of other things on my car as well however didn't think it was worth mentioning. Its interesting seeing the difference in the euro spec vs the us spec vehicles imo. Love the look of the molten orange as well. I put a pic of my car below for you :)

View attachment River2.jpg

Welcome! Be careful how much you read on here or you’ll convince yourself you need a big turbo, LSD, aux fuel and full e85 for your car to not suck lol
Hahah, i will keep that in mind. I do intend on going bigger turbo, LSD and Meth as well at some point. I just love rolling up to a set of lights and completely destroying some of those big "cocky" cars haha. I'd love to be able to do it more consistently however xD

Welcome aboard, you have a nice list already. Enjoy it , its a nice little sleeper that people think won't get up and go until you step on it and prove the naysayers wrong.
Thank you for the welcome <3 Best car I have owned, it feels like a little go cart x]

Thank you everyone else for the warm welcome :)

Wow, love your mod list! Thanks for the welcome. I do have a whole bunch of other things on my car as well however didn't think it was worth mentioning. Its interesting seeing the difference in the euro spec vs the us spec vehicles imo. Love the look of the molten orange as well. I put a pic of my car below for you :)

View attachment 41514

Hahah, i will keep that in mind. I do intend on going bigger turbo, LSD and Meth as well at some point. I just love rolling up to a set of lights and completely destroying some of those big "cocky" cars haha. I'd love to be able to do it more consistently however xD

Thank you for the welcome <3 Best car I have owned, it feels like a little go cart x]

Thank you everyone else for the warm welcome :)
OOF your picture is sick man!! Looking forward to seeing your continual mod progress!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
unclefester New Member Introduction 37
S New Member Introduction 11