Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

How many miles are on your Fiesta ST?

How Many Miles are on your Fiesta ST?

• Total voters

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
True, but I could not afford the tickets, and the resultant rip-off insurance increases if I held that speed for any length of time on the roads I must use. [wink] [:(]
Cruising at 80+ is standard here when traffic isn’t heavy. I’m often passed even doing that. Not saying people won’t slow down to 70 if there’s a cop, but I’ve passed cops at 80 by accident and they haven’t budged. I wouldn’t tempt fate at 85.

Anyway my car is at 147k. Mostly highway miles.

Erick_V

Cruising at 80+ is standard here when traffic isn’t heavy. I’m often passed even doing that. Not saying people won’t slow down to 70 if there’s a cop, but I’ve passed cops at 80 by accident and they haven’t budged. I wouldn’t tempt fate at 85.

This radiates Houston energy. Luckilly here in San Antonio we drive a little slower. I can cruise at 65 without making people mad (my MBRP drones too much at 70 lol)

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
I’ve passed cops at 80 by accident and they haven’t budged. I wouldn’t tempt fate at 85.
Try that in a Challenger with a shaker scoop. One of the things I like about this car is that it's so stealth.
7f0lm1.jpg

Solid drivetrain, given proper care. I have less faith in the paint.

Last edited:

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
Try that in a Challenger with a shaker scoop. One of the things I like about this car is that it's so stealth.
View attachment 54512

Solid drivetrain, given proper care. I have less faith in the paint.
Yeah my car is chipped to death. Trying to decide if I will care to keep this car long term. If I do it needs a paint job.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
15' PB With 91,201 miles DHM360R kit with 4port Aux 90 lb injectors and Clarke Trans. with Wavetrac and RTS dual friction SMF setup...[driving]