Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

How much did you pay for your new ST?

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
There is a dealership close to me that has 8 in stock. I’ve been checking their inventory daily. 0 have Recaros, 2 orange, 2 black, 4 magnetic. I’m okay with any of the 8. Only one has a moon roof. I have been keeping count outside of the area as well. Thanks for the heads up.
Wow, that's a lot... I don't think anybody near me has any left. Whereabouts are you located?

2017 w/Recaros - bone stock

OP
F
Thread Starter #24
I have an offer in for 17k out the door, magnetic with moonroof and black wheel package. Let them know i can't purchase till after Feb 1 when funds come in, I'm paying cash. Fingers crossed.

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I have an offer in for 17k out the door, magnetic with moonroof and black wheel package. Let them know i can't purchase till after Feb 1 when funds come in, I'm paying cash. Fingers crossed.
Sounds like a great deal; no recaros then? Probably one of the last 100 brand new ones left.

OP
F
Thread Starter #26
Sounds like a great deal; no recaros then? Probably one of the last 100 brand new ones left.
No Recaros I'm a large guy and think the seats would not work for 100 mile a day commute.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Yes, $17K is a good price and I would not pay more than that.
Do not 'bend' on your offer... I believe they will take it.

2017 w/Recaros - bone stock

Last edited:

beehous

I got a 2017 a month ago - 8k miles. Recaro, moon roof, black alloys, Cobb catback exhaust, intake, downpipe, and blowoff valve. Already had a front end splitter as well that looks to be done tastefully. I can't tell if the intercooler is Cobb. A friend of mine looked at it and believes they put in the Cobb stage 3 kit. Although I don't have the access port unfortunately...

I got mine for 17k. I like to think I made out really well. Wanted to hold off on buying one, but seeing this thread made me happy I bought it when I could.

I'm thinking about taking it to a tuner to make sure it's tuned right for the parts. I'm in northern IL if anyone has any recommendations for tuners.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
I got a 2017 a month ago - 8k miles. Recaro, moon roof, black alloys, Cobb catback exhaust, intake, downpipe, and blowoff valve. Already had a front end splitter as well that looks to be done tastefully. I can't tell if the intercooler is Cobb. A friend of mine looked at it and believes they put in the Cobb stage 3 kit. Although I don't have the access port unfortunately...

I got mine for 17k. I like to think I made out really well. Wanted to hold off on buying one, but seeing this thread made me happy I bought it when I could.

I'm thinking about taking it to a tuner to make sure it's tuned right for the parts. I'm in northern IL if anyone has any recommendations for tuners.
I would definitely take it to somebody. You want to know if it's got the right tune for the parts like you said. I'm guessing the tune was taken off, as it would be the only way that the previous owner would be able to sell the accessport.