Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

I did it. I tinted my rear tail lights!

maxx

What did you use to tint them? VHT nite shade?

Looking forward to some more pics and your thoughts on how much you think it reduces the visibility

OP
K
Thread Starter #5
What did you use to tint them? VHT nite shade?

Looking forward to some more pics and your thoughts on how much you think it reduces the visibility
Not sure what tint they used, I did it at Tint World in San Diego. Check out the picture in my profile and you can see it. Too be honest with the tint on I don't see much of a darkness difference. Break lights still shine nicely, and so do just the normal tail lights, they cut out the tint where the reverse lights are.

Since that photo is huge and hard to see figured I would help you out-

Any chance for a night time pic with the lights on? Looks good though! Also did you tint the reflectors on the bumper as well?

OP
K
Thread Starter #9
Are the tailights painted or tinted with film?
It is tint film not painted. And to waffles 3680I didnt tint the reflectors but am going in next week to do reflectors and break light on wing. I'll take a picture tonight after work and post it at night! Thanks for getting that picture not gigantic too ha

It is tint film not painted. And to waffles 3680I didnt tint the reflectors but am going in next week to do reflectors and break light on wing. I'll take a picture tonight after work and post it at night! Thanks for getting that picture not gigantic too ha
Awesome! I was thinking about doing the reflectors and 3rd brake light as well, I've done it on all of my previous cars and loved the look, interested to see how it turns out!

OP
K
Thread Starter #11
IMG_tailight.jpg here's at night! Still produces quite a bit of light. That's the normal tail lights, not breaking.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Im thinking of tinting my tails and doing an outline of tint on the headlights also.