Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

I just bought Black matte, Glossifier and Silver Metallic Plastidip

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
I own a Tux Black FiST. Will be dippin Silver Rota Grids I bought from Airjor a few weeks ago.
I bought 4 cans of Black Matte, 2 Glossifier and 1 Silver metallic. Hopefully thats enough.
Now to just find a clean indoor place to paint ugh...sucks living in an apartment.

I own a Tux Black FiST. Will be dippin Silver Rota Grids I bought from Airjor a few weeks ago.
I bought 4 cans of Black Matte, 2 Glossifier and 1 Silver metallic. Hopefully thats enough.
Now to just find a clean indoor place to paint ugh...sucks living in an apartment.
I did my wheels and it turned out pretty good. I will post some pics up. I did the stock rims and tires.
I painted them while they were on the car. This wouldve turned out just fine (my fiance's car looks amazing) except on our stock tire (potenza) there is a ridge that blocks the plastidip from getting in the area where the tire seats to the rim(bead?).

Next time I will probably take the wheels off the car atleast since its pretty tricky with our tires. I did a volkswagen jetta (2011) just fine on the car and it looks excellent.

I hear that on the apartment. I had to put my summer tires/rims in my closet during the winter.