Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

I know it will be treated as sacrilege - I just had to ask

Did two touchless washes so far (no choice underground parking being redone concrete dust covers the car daily...) and will actually continue doing for those quick in between washes. I used to hand wash my old car alot and spent alot on products and always ended with the same feeling that DRYING the car is the worst part.

I might try a leaf blower on the FiST as it is pretty small and would probably only require a few touch ups to get it nice and dry. I want to avoid having to deswirl paint for hours on end this time.

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
Did two touchless washes so far (no choice underground parking being redone concrete dust covers the car daily...) and will actually continue doing for those quick in between washes. I used to hand wash my old car alot and spent alot on products and always ended with the same feeling that DRYING the car is the worst part.

I might try a leaf blower on the FiST as it is pretty small and would probably only require a few touch ups to get it nice and dry. I want to avoid having to deswirl paint for hours on end this time.
Get a Metro Vac master blaster. Works way better than a leaf blower. Heated filtered air.

http://www.autogeek.net/mema.html

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Suspension, Brakes & Chassis 29