Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

If anyone's looking for an ST

There's a shadow black 2018 ST for sale right by where I work at a Hyundai dealership for $19,000 with 60000 miles. Has Recaro seats and sparco wheels, has the original wheels in the back of the car in black here in wichita ks. Looks pretty clean on the outside, don't know what else has been done to it, worth a look if your close and interested.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
There's a shadow black 2018 ST for sale right by where I work at a Hyundai dealership for $19,000 with 60000 miles. Has Recaro seats and sparco wheels, has the original wheels in the back of the car in black here in wichita ks. Looks pretty clean on the outside, don't know what else has been done to it, worth a look if your close and interested.
Is that 60k or 6k? I have to think its 6k if it‘s selling for 19k. 60k would be crazy to purchase for 19k .

Dpro

6000 Post Club
It says 63,215 miles and yup on the price. $19,000.
That‘s way overpriced even with demand lol. If the mileage was lower say 15k I could see that price. That car due to high mileage has a value of 15k max in todays used market. The biggest thing it has going against is that mileage someone drove the piss out of that car. Its a little over 2 years old. :LOL:

That's insanely overpriced - 60k is a lot of miles for that pricetag.

Btw, is that the East or West dealership? It's not online surprisingly...

It says 63,215 miles and yup on the price. $19,000.
That‘s way overpriced even with demand lol. If the mileage was lower say 15k I could see that price. That car due to high mileage has a value of 15k max in todays used market. The biggest thing it has going against is that mileage someone drove the piss out of that car. Its a little over 2 years old. :LOL:
Last I check the value of the full package ST used with 24K miles was just over $13k.

19K is way too much. Those dealerships sure love to rip people off. I got really lucky with mine. 2018 10K miles for $15K the guy I bought it off wanted 22K originally but the car was listed for so long that he dropped it down to 13 and paid the difference to the bank. Taxes brought it up to 15 for me.

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
A used car lot has never been a good place to buy a car. My first job out of the Military was at a used car lot. The stories I could tell! And only FOOLS pay anywhere near their pie in the sky starting price. Some used car lot buyers put one on the lot getting it dirt cheap from the wholesale lot thinking they can find a fool that will pay out the wazoo to get one or has shaky credit. The market for a used FiST is not huge, only a very small group of people even know what the hell a FiST is.