Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

IF you EVER need to know Boost solenoid wiring info

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Well I was Putting on some Aero and decided to look into my Turbo area....and behold...i spy some torn insulation and copper wiring exposed....What is this you might ask....its the Boost solenoid wiring pigtail that took it in the pants somehow. You cannot get new pins anywhere so you'd just better order a new pigtail. But don't Try to take the old pigtail apart and try to re-pin it like I did and NOT take pictures of it before you take it apart. That is where the nightmare begins of trying to figure out which wire goes where when the new pigtail is both green wires. Well I'm here to tell you some dealers aren't very forthcoming on helping obtain info to get the wiring hooked up that's for Fucking sure.....cough cough....Roseville Ford in Mn. God what a God awful dealership. Stupid cock womble in service said he would find me the info about the wiring after Fords website maintenance was done. I sat in the waiting room for 2 HRS! waiting patiently and trying to find information on the good old interweb. Nothing....nada....zilch...jackshit. I wandered into the maintenance area to find out that son of bitch went to lunch without even finishing up with me....what a schmuck wagon!So I am here with the info to save you the time .....and with courtesy of 5 Mins at Boyer Ford down the road....go here if you need maintenance for your Truck....by the Helping Of Jim in service, We found everything in 5 mins....that's right....5 mins. There will be a Yelp review scolding of Roseville Ford in the coming days. Here is the goldmine! I'll end it with a Mochi ball/ Japanese icecream!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Sekred

1000 Post Club
Quit bitching bro. Theres only 2 wires, even if you guessed you have a 50% chance of getting it right. [hah]

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #4
Quit bitching bro. Theres only 2 wires, even if you guessed you have a 50% chance of getting it right. [hah]
There is such as thing as doing it right the First time and only one time there Chucko....having good info is always relevant unlike your complete and udder bullshit peanut gallery statements....So....EAD....with some Smegma on top.

Last edited:

Sekred

1000 Post Club
That went right pass you. It was a joke and I don't understand US slang so fuck knows what you said there.

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #6
That went right pass you. It was a joke and I don't understand US slang so fuck knows what you said there.
Its hard to tell jokes apart from Sarcasm on here Mate....don't take offense to my medical slang. It's just natural for me to fire back at someone if no kidding is applied.

Last edited:

koozy

3000 Post Club
Yep, but the sad reality is many don’t even read the owners manual. Their preferred references are IG, FB and forums; and trail and error. Don’t be like Mikey, Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sekred

1000 Post Club
Its hard to tell jokes apart from Sarcasm on here Mate....don't take offense to my medical slang. It's just natural for me to fire back at someone if no kidding is applied.

No problem, water off a duck's anyway.