Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

If you have lowering springs, I have a question...

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Got some new shoes today, 17" Hypergrams w/ Nitto NeoGen 215's...new suspension going on hopefully in the next week! Got Koni Orange's all around in the garage, just waiting on springs!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
What springs?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I originally ordered the Whitelines but they are out of stock, so I'm thinking about reevaluating and getting the H&R Sports....

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Damn! Are those for sale?! Haha

Nope awaiting install....with Koni Oranges also! Just waiting on bearing plates...nuts...strut insulators and boots....blah blah blah

What you're not going to do new rotors, pad, ball joints and sway bar links? Now you're just slackin'! Hahaha
I'm a little jealous about them springs...they'd be going on my car tomorrow if I had them!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
What you're not going to do new rotors, pad, ball joints and sway bar links? Now you're just slackin'! Hahaha
I'm a little jealous about them springs...they'd be going on my car tomorrow if I had them!

Brakes were done @ 25k cryoed Front slotted and rear rotors...carbotech 1521 Bobcats all the way around. No ball joints or sways

Nice! I got to do some brakes, mine are good stockers but I have some good stuff to put on that I havent yet.