Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Impatiently awaiting for my Fiesta ST

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum and only my second post. I have been trolling around the forum for a few weeks now and getting some great ideas of what to modify when I finally have my Fiesta ST.

Quick background. In my younger days I use to drive a 93 Honda Civic SI hatchback but never really got around modding aside from lowering the springs. I've always wanted to make it a project car but never got around to it. The car has been long gone and since then I've owned sedans, SUV, and Minivan to haul the kiddies around.

Fast forward to today and on August 16 I pulled the trigger on a 2016 Shadow black Fiesta ST USDM spec. Sadly it is still in the middle of the Atlantic on its way to port in the Baltic and when I get the call from my dealer that it is ported and ready for pickup I'll be anxiously driving 6.5 hrs to pick it up since I live in Germany. While I have been waiting I have had a few ideas for a first mod and I wanted to get some feedback from the members of this forum.

I was thinking about going with the COBB stage 1 package for $650. But in the MountuneUSA there is a similar package for $589 sale price. The only difference is that the drop-in filter and RMM is Mountune. The AP is COBBv3 with its OTS + Mountune custom calibration.

http://www.cobbtuning.com/products/stage-package/ford-fiesta-st-stage-1-power-package-w-v3-1

http://www.mountuneusa.com/COBB-V3-Accessport-ECU-Flasher-Fiesta-ST-p/ap3-for-001fa1.htm

I know I couldn't pass up the deal so I bought the Mountune package + the lowering springs at a very good price. I know I'm kind of getting ahead of myself by buying aftermarket parts and I don't even have the Fiesta in my garage just yet but I am super excited about doing a build. The wife said I maybe having a midlife crisis.????

If anyone have any experience in these parts and maybe compare. Let me know.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Welcome. I was in the same position as you having more parts than car for a while. Things like shift nob, MOUNTUNE winglets, bulbs, etc. Not counting the other MOUNTUNE parts that I ordered with the car. Lol. Yep mid life it is! Enjoy it.