Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Intakes recommended

Samuel

Hey i wanted to ask what is the best sounding intake? I really want a flutter sound ive heard some people have as apposed to a splash type noise. What do u guys reccomend?

Thanks

TUX15ST

All depends what you like looks wise and how loud you want it, something with an open filter like the map intake would be one of the loudest you can get or the cpe system is very nice and a good noise and still uses an airbox. I personally have the cpe and i will say the sound you get depends more on the mods you have done. For example just an intake on a stock car is not going to be very loud by itself. I have noticed that an aftermarket tune helps with noise as your demanding more air and i would say the biggest difference to the intake noise for me was my catback, noticeably more intake and bov/turbo noise. If your not looking to go crazy as far as intakes, i have the mountune high flow induction kit i will be selling, comes with a green filter and red silicone hose as well as the mountune box and snorkel, decent intake noise