Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Intercooler Question

Anybody running the Levels IC and have some data logs of WOT pulls? Im interested in seeing how well it does, Im looking for a affordable IC thats not gonna break the bank. Any info on it much appreciated.

I dont have logs, but have been messing around with my Levels IC. Using 2nd to redline from 35mph to the top of 3rd yield a temp increase of 12-15F. Charge temp of 52F to the mid high 60s. It is a definate improvement over stock and i love the price. In my experience and reading other peoples logs for Cobb and other FMICs, my Levels seems to yield higher temps after pulls, but it returns top ambient temps very quickly, like within a few seconds on the highway. The real test is when i take it to Mid Ohio this June. Im running Cobb stage 3 OTS tune with a Injen intake, levels IC and 2JR catless DP.