Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Interior mods complete?

I really like the armrest inserts, I bought an armrest cover and shift boot from redline too, nice quality stuff. I think I would love to cover my steering wheel....was it a pain View attachment 34969 to do the wheel?
That looks really good! With the armrest cover does the rubbing/squeak noise of leather on plastic go away?

That looks really good! With the armrest cover does the rubbing/squeak noise of leather on plastic go away?
Thank you! I never noticed any squeak....the underside of the cover is suede (I guess you could call it unfinished leather maybe) so it is soft not shiny or smooth.

jeff

2000 Post Club
This might sound crazy but my RLG ***PADDED*** armrest is one of my favorite mods. I added some foam when I installed it, about 1/2". It's quite nice compared to the hard plastic. I highly recommend anyone installing an armrest cover to get some padding too.

For the interior I also recommend a set of padded Focus headrests (wonderful, wonderful difference) and a rear shelf sticker bling mod (inspires every time you approach the car from behind).

This might sound crazy but my RLG ***PADDED*** armrest is one of my favorite mods. I added some foam when I installed it, about 1/2". It's quite nice compared to the hard plastic. I highly recommend anyone installing an armrest cover to get some padding too.

For the interior I also recommend a set of padded Focus headrests (wonderful, wonderful difference) and a rear shelf sticker bling mod (inspires every time you approach the car from behind).

Do you have the part number for the headrest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had in mind the orange one he is showing. I just can't seem to find it anywhere.[/Q
Not sure if you mean mine but it's actually red, just looks orange in the picture. cjponyparts but they dont seem to have that exact style anymore!