Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Interior Switched Ignition Source

I'm planning the install of a boost gauge. I've read the few threads on using an add-a-circuit tapped into the fuse box for an ignition source. The gauge I'm getting (Autometer ES Series) is an electronic gauge that the instructions call for an ignition source that maintains power under engine cranking. Does anyone know which particular circuit / fuse location fits this criteria? Thanks

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Rear wiper. Or there is actually an unused fuse slot in my car (2016 w/ no heated seats or sun roof) that is switched with ignition.

OP
New_Daily
Thread Starter #3
Rear wiper. Or there is actually an unused fuse slot in my car (2016 w/ no heated seats or sun roof) that is switched with ignition.
i recently did a rear wiper delete, removing the motor. Since it’s not plugged in would that leave the circuit open?

OP
New_Daily
Thread Starter #5
You can still use it.
Good news, thanks. Don't suppose you know of a good illumination source also? In simpler cars, like my Tacoma, finding an interior illumination source was easy. But from my reading on our cars, they're not as easy to locate?

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Good news, thanks. Don't suppose you know of a good illumination source also? In simpler cars, like my Tacoma, finding an interior illumination source was easy. But from my reading on our cars, they're not as easy to locate?
Shoot me a PM with your cell phone number. I have some good places. Will be easier to show you photos.