Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anti-glare effect of interior rearview mirror

My car is the Asian version of MK7, which should be almost the same as the European version. I don't know when it will no longer work. I open the shell of the rearview mirror, which has a 3-pin plug connection. I tested three wires without any voltage. Does it mean there is no power supply? Does anyone have maintenance experience?

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Was the ignition on or off when you checked? I would check which fuse goes to that accessory in the manual and then check that. Then I would smash out all the windows and force my next door neighbor to call me an ugly woman.

Ok that last sentence is a joke so don't do that part

OP
S
Thread Starter #3
Was the ignition on or off when you checked? I would check which fuse goes to that accessory in the manual and then check that. Then I would smash out all the windows and force my next door neighbor to call me an ugly woman.

Ok that last sentence is a joke so don't do that part
When checking, I turned on the power supply. Through the manual, I found that the rearview mirror power supply and the headlamp use the same fuse. The headlamp is normal, so the fuse is OK.

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Maybe shine a light at it to make a condition for it to auto dim and remeasure for voltage? Price a new mirror?