Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Jack Recommendation?

Hey everyone!

Looking for a recommendation on a solid jack. I have that basic as hell kit with two jacks stands from Autozone etc. and it's a pain not being able to jack up front the front subframe. Any reasonable low profile / longer options you all are using and happy with?

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
I have harbor freights Daytona low profile and the newer Daytona aluminum 1.5 ton racing jack. I carry my Jacks from house to driveway so when I don't need the full size, that racing jack only weighs 30 lbs vs the low pro which is like 80 lbs or some shit.

I also use them both when I need to get the honda on stands cause that car is a pain in the ass.

https://www.harborfreight.com/autom...al-floor-jack-with-rapid-pump-blue-56643.html

https://www.harborfreight.com/autom...luminum-floor-jack-with-rapid-pump-58206.html

Last edited:
OP
NATYPE
Thread Starter #4
I have harbor freights Daytona low profile and the newer Daytona aluminum 1.5 ton racing jack. I carry my Jacks from house to driveway so when I don't need the full size, that racing jack only weighs 30 lbs vs the low pro which is like 99 lbs or some shit.

I also use them both when I need to get the honda on stands cause that car is a pain in the ass.
Well nice! Really appreciate it. Not only is there a Harbor Freight close by, but that 1.5 ton racing jack looks just about perfect for my blend of needs. Have to be a little more mobile with all of my tools than I'd like hahaa!

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Well nice! Really appreciate it. Not only is there a Harbor Freight close by, but that 1.5 ton racing jack looks just about perfect for my blend of needs. Have to be a little more mobile with all of my tools than I'd like hahaa!
They have a 2 ton as well. May have slightly more reach but still lightweight

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Get a low profile jack as it will serve you well on just about everything* Vs Normal height ones. Ask me how i know now with a lowered FiST.

OP
NATYPE
Thread Starter #12
Awesome, awesome recommendations from you all. Will think it all over and get something this weekend.