Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Picture Request for Jack

I have a very odd request.

I had a bent wheel about six months ago, and I pulled the jack and accessories to swap on the spare. The jack sat in my shed for about six months before I had a suitable wheel to install. Now, I can't quite figure out how to reinstall it correctly. I have it in there, but not the way it came from factory. Can someone who has it all still installed take a picture for me of their jack as installed? I have all the components, I just need some visual help...

And yes, I've googled, no luck.

SrsBsns

My OCD wanted an image of this too to be able to see how it goes. I wound up just opening up the jack until the arm fit neatly across the jack to sit in the slot for it. It's not perfect but I'm able to slide the little notch under the mounting tab and then screw it in place securely.

OP
AmericanIcon
Thread Starter #4
I had found that article before but the view you get of the jack just didn’t have enough quality for me to see what’s going on with the jack handle. But I’ll look at it again and see. Thanks.