Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Jeff's new beater project, pt. 3

Lol, doing those bushings suck, but it's probably the worst thing you'll have to do on the car (besides the ball joints because it's the same process). So it can only go up from here!

OP
jeff

jeff

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #42
OP
jeff

jeff

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #43
For anyone following...I sold this project yesterday for $3800. $894 invested total including price of car....nice profit! Will miss it, but no no no. Scoping out another project here soon.....

In the meantime dangit what an amazing car the Fiesta ST is.

Motor Trend did a long term review and they liked it a lot. https://www.motortrend.com/cars/mini/cooper/2003/2003-mini-cooper-s-2-2/

This car has low miles for its age. That's a plus. The engine is probably fine.

With these types of cars, it's the little things that cost more than you'd expect. Jeff will certainly be joining a forum and getting the inside scoop.

Just like here. BLEND DOOR ACTUATOR!!! :p
Idk I always view low mileage as an issue on older cars. Engines like to run, when all those moving parts sit and your fluids don’t circulate, you run into issues. I absolutely will take a higher mileage motor that’s been maintained over a lower mileage motor that’s also been maintained, but that’s just me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For anyone following...I sold this project yesterday for $3800. $894 invested total including price of car....nice profit! Will miss it, but no no no. Scoping out another project here soon.....

In the meantime dangit what an amazing car the Fiesta ST is.
Get a MK4 golf/jetta or a beetle and Ute it with a Smyth kit

https://www.smythkitcars.com/

Last edited: