Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Johnnyaf87 FiST 15 progress

MS67

Fawkkk. Surprised to see that much of a gain on E30 with meth already in the equation. Can't wait to get mine...supposed to ship by next week but they've been saying that for a couple weeks now.

OP
johnnyaf87
Thread Starter #62
Fawkkk. Surprised to see that much of a gain on E30 with meth already in the equation. Can't wait to get mine...supposed to ship by next week but they've been saying that for a couple weeks now.
I couldnt believe my butt dyno until I plug the logs into V dyno. I set it at smoothing 3 and my pump gas tune came close to my actual dyno numbers. so I think the log is pretty close in its actual comparison.

The turbo took 3 weeks before it shipped, but once it did only took 2 days to get to my door... well actually 3 cause I wasn't home to sign for it on the 2nd day lol

OP
johnnyaf87
Thread Starter #64
Good to know. Any #s with E30 sans meth? Curious since that'll be my setup.
As in dyno numbers? Not yet just finished the tune. If the shop has an opening this monday ill go strap it down. If not i gotta wait awhile, will be busy.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Tapatalk

iso100

1000 Post Club
Curious: Did you go with meth because of a measured fueling issue that appeared in logs?

iso100

1000 Post Club
John had meth injection before the turbo. He was stage 3 + meth at one point
Ok, so it was just meth to have meth I guess? I was just trying to figure out what the reason for it was... it's not as if it magically creates more horsepower.

OP
johnnyaf87
Thread Starter #71
Ok, so it was just meth to have meth I guess? I was just trying to figure out what the reason for it was... it's not as if it magically creates more horsepower.
I used meth cause it really smooths out the powerband over just 93. My charge temps on meth peak around 9 over ambient. Allowed for more timing to be added aswell.

His car had no fueling issues before methanol, I have made up to 300whp on E30 with the stock fuel system and a ATP 2554R. Too bad the ATP setups are EXTREMELY laggy.

That's a hell of a deal with free shipping...I had to pay $1340 shipped from Pumaspeed, and shipping my turbo back to them internationally is going to cost ~$100. Their communication is terrible as well. $1260 shipped from Adam and only having to pay probably $30-40 to ship your turbo back to him...much better deal. I wish I would have waited and given him the business.

Also, I think we need an official Pumaspeed X-37 thread in the Ecoboost Upgrades forum because not enough people know about this thing. If nothing else, I'll create one tomorrow with pics when my turbo arrives.

OP
johnnyaf87
Thread Starter #77
Also, I think we need an official Pumaspeed X-37 thread in the Ecoboost Upgrades forum because not enough people know about this thing. If nothing else, I'll create one tomorrow with pics when my turbo arrives.
I got a lot of stuff to support that thread so ill be looking out for it

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Dang... Nice car and nice numbers! That Pumaspeed seems like a darn good option in my mind.

Add a nice FMIC, catless DP and I would be laughing... Ugh. Anyone remember where I planted that money tree? Gotta be around here somewhere...