Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

JPGC's build and about thread

OP
JPGC

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #25
Updated OP with a 20150214 update and new videos

OP
JPGC

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #29
Do you think it would be possible to squeeze 225/40/17 under there without issue?
With the Kumhos, I think the 225s would be fine. Not positive though until it's done. There is a decent amount of room with the 215s. My offset is 42mm and the wheels are 17x7.5.

J2FoRS

Great build and videos/pics.

I'm a Mustang/FiSt'r myself. Your sig mentions your MBRP is "modified," I've been researching this exhaust alot as its a local Canadian company and quite well priced. Just wondering what you did to modify it and why? Thanks.

OP
JPGC

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #32
Update 20151124...been a while, lol. A lot has changed so I will be up updating the original post soon to include the Tune+ tuning, the Turbosmart BOV and WA, and the job I'm starting today with the brakes:). Now to get to work...

OP
JPGC

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #33
Great build and videos/pics.

I'm a Mustang/FiSt'r myself. Your sig mentions your MBRP is "modified," I've been researching this exhaust alot as its a local Canadian company and quite well priced. Just wondering what you did to modify it and why? Thanks.
I cut out the MBRP resonator and swapped it with a magnaflow magnapack along with modifying the flanges for both the catback and downpipe.