Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

JST Tuning E-Tune Review

flack317

First, i want to cover how impressed i am with the customer service provided by JST. Same day responses on questions/concerns, and 24hr turnaround on revisions. Im extremely impressed with the service provided regardless of the quality of the tune.

Parts on the car:
-Whoosh v3 IC
-2J Racing Intake
-Whoosh Catted DP
-Turbo-smart BOV
-7PSI WGA
-Thermal R&D Cat-back
- Whoosh hot side pipe

Next, the tune. I have been running a dizzy e40 flash tune up until now, and have actually been very pleased with it. I did kind of feel that more could be done, which is what brought me to buy a custom tune. We started with the 93 tune, and it took a total of 4 revisions to complete the tune. This was intended to be a “backup” tune, as i have ethanol readily available to me and prefer to run e40 all the time. It pulls extremely linearly from 2800-5800 rpm. Power under the curve is definitely increased, even over the dizzy flash tune. It pulls harder from 55-70 than it ever has, and seems smoother if that makes sense. It doesn't seem to struggle to breathe as much higher up in the RPMs. The e40 tune genuinely took me by surprise. It took 3 revisions, and feels very similar to the 93 tune in terms of how power is delivered. Power is significantly increased from both the 93 tune and the previous dizzy e40 tune. It picked up no less that 10hp and 10ft/lbs everywhere in the rpm range. Peak power increased as much as 15hp and 20ft/lbs. The car seems to just keep pulling and pulling, even where it ran out of steam before. Im extremely surprised (and very happy) at how much better the car feels overall.