Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

JUDGEMENT FREE cheap tire discussion - Want to upsize to some sticky All Seasons

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^Their narrow(er) tread width than the Neo Gens, and that they are not XL load rated like the Nittos, is the only reason they are not on my Dekagrams right now.

OP
danbfree

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #62
I’m surprised their isn’t more love for the General G-Max A/S. They are excellent and relatively cheap. I’m running them in a 205/50/16 variant.
I wonder how they are compared to the Federal SS595 AS or whatever their exact name is in the AS Federals that are like only $82? They have a nice soft 240tw compound but also a good extra tenth or 2 of tread to make them last 30k at a great price, but I'm inpressed more and more with my $55 Cosmo Mucho Macho everyday! Despite the M&S rating cuz tread design, they really do perform almost like a nice cross between summer and AS.