Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Just bought FRPP catback.

OP
re-rx7

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #22
LOL im putting it on tomorrow. Its still at the dealership. My dad is the GM there lol. He took the pic for me.

OP
re-rx7

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #23
Just put it on. Sound clip to come. Sounds really mellow.

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Looks good, sits just like the Borla. I had to play with mine a little to get the tips to sit right. It was mellow with the stock downpipe...not so much with the offroad, but still not bad for daily duties.

OP
re-rx7

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #27
Looks good, sits just like the Borla. I had to play with mine a little to get the tips to sit right. It was mellow with the stock downpipe...not so much with the offroad, but still not bad for daily duties.
Just bought the ATP DP catless. HOw loud is yours with the offroad dp? Any drone? Have you dyno'd you're car?

JPGC

2000 Post Club
I haven't dynoed it yet, but will soon. As far as loudness, you can definitely hear it, but it's not that loud. The tone isn't annoying either. At 60-70 mph, I can barely hear it...at 80 it starts to get louder, but no drone.

OP
re-rx7

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #29
I haven't dynoed it yet, but will soon. As far as loudness, you can definitely hear it, but it's not that loud. The tone isn't annoying either. At 60-70 mph, I can barely hear it...at 80 it starts to get louder, but no drone.
Thanks for the input.

OP
re-rx7

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #30
Jpgc do you get some turbo noise after the do install? I seem to have a bit.

OP
re-rx7

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #34
Slightly larger than stock by like .08 in.
This. 2.25" vs 2.5 outlet on dp. There isn't much power to be had in the catback on a stock turbo.