Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Just Bought My Fiesta ST From Insurance Auction

Just Bought My Fiesta ST 16 with 63k miles so I already have it at the body shop will be ready next week but just looking for extra parts anyone might have for sale or hook me up I’m looking for wheels bov intakes fender flares I mean anything I can buy to modify my new fiesta shoot me a reply if your on California or can ship to LA I’m looking for parts 😁 thank you C7A3C45E-D3E2-4984-AD39-84DB17E63854.png

Parts are going to be pricey for the Fiestas ST. If you can, get a donor car (should have a few in your area). If not, check the forum and local junk yards but I'll warn you, you are probably better off going to a dealership and have them price match OEM parts to any dealership parts' website in the nation. Also, if you pick up the parts at a Ford's parts department you usually don't pay for shipping.

It looks like a decent and quick project, good luck!

OP
Rene310
Thread Starter #11
Welcome! I have a Whoosh cold side charge pipe in krinkle black has a few scratches but otherwise fine. New Unused hit me up I am in LA as well.
Damm I might be too late but if you still have it can you send me some pictures ?

OP
Rene310
Thread Starter #13
Parts are going to be pricey for the Fiestas ST. If you can, get a donor car (should have a few in your area). If not, check the forum and local junk yards but I'll warn you, you are probably better off going to a dealership and have them price match OEM parts to any dealership parts' website in the nation. Also, if you pick up the parts at a Ford's parts department you usually don't pay for shipping.

It looks like a decent and quick project, good luck!
Almost done bought a used st bumper 400$😩😩

Almost done bought a used st bumper 400$😩😩
Bumpers (among 99% of the other parts) for these cars are crazy expensive... I got very lucky and was able to get a new one from the dealer for just over $400 but it still needs to be painted... if you can get a used painted one that matches your color for $400-500 consider yourself very, very "lucky"!

OP
Rene310
Thread Starter #17
Bumpers (among 99% of the other parts) for these cars are crazy expensive... I got very lucky and was able to get a new one from the dealer for just over $400 but it still needs to be painted... if you can get a used painted one that matches your color for $400-500 consider yourself very, very "lucky"!
I got a used one for 375 and it’s already at the shop tomorrow I’m going to pick it up it got fixed and painted

I’m also relatively new here, but there is a guy in the Carolina’s who sells parts off wrecked ST’s. I bought a ton of stuff from him and saved about 30% off new. Plus he has the parts unlike most vendors. His name is Justin Price. He’s here in the forum. I’ve also been able to buy some things from others here at great prices. This forum is WAY better than the M3 forums I’m on as well. People here are helpful! Welcome.