Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

KE Motorsport Pro 15x8

I know this is old but they’ll have 17x8 et35 4x108 versions of this wheel and Team Dynamics new wheel in April
I was set to pull the trigger on importing a set of 2Forge 17inchers until I saw your heads up about this on another thread. If this holds true, can't wait to get my hands on some 17x8 TDs or KE pros in bronze. For my money, nothing looks better on the Fiesta and only Konigs match the dollar-for-dollar performance (so i read). Thanks again for giving the forum a heads up.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I was set to pull the trigger on importing a set of 2Forge 17inchers until I saw your heads up about this on another thread. If this holds true, can't wait to get my hands on some 17x8 TDs or KE pros in bronze. For my money, nothing looks better on the Fiesta and only Konigs match the dollar-for-dollar performance (so i read). Thanks again for giving the forum a heads up.
Yes, and even though the spoke pattern/number/facing is similar to the Dekagrams (but a bit more 'tarmac rally like' with the spokes going directly into, and flush with the rim edge/lip, sorry Dpro!), I like that these do not have those holes around the center hub plate/lug openings like the Dekas, and that they (hopefully) will be available in their gold color in the 17" versions. [:)] [thumb]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yeah, I really wanted the Braid Fullrace As in 17x8, but at less than HALF the co$t of those 'authentic' tarmac rally wheels (at least in the optional gold color I want, vs. their 'rally white') the Phil's options make a lot more sense for me right now.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I spoke with them a few days ago and the latest word is the KE Motorsports Pros arriving in July, and the new style TD Pro Race LTs showing up 'in the fall' sometime. [:(]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^Yeah, I am in no rush, even though I know that many on here are.

I must sell at least 2 sets of wheels and one set of expensive (new) tires before I can even entertain the idea of buying anything else, be it a set of the above Phil's Tire offerings, or the 'go for broke' (because I will be after buying them!) Braids.