Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

koozy's ST

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I kind of wish that someone made a smooth, carbon fiber, insert for that.

I like the factory 'cell/honeycomb' look, when it's perfectly CLEAN, but between the rain, dust, pollen, and road grime around here, that is zero to never. [:(]

Last edited:
OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #422
Note to self: Drill the rivets and break the heads to get these off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #428
Did a compression test today. 180lbs. Across the board on all four cylinders.

I warmed up the car from a cold start for about 10 minutes until the oil temp read 140 on the Accessport and proceeded to do the compression test.

I propped my 30yr. old compression tester I bought new from Sears back in the day on a box, just enough that I could see the gauge from the cockpit. When the compression maxed out on the gauge, I stopped cranking it unnecessarily. It took 10 cranks for it to max out for each cylinder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #429
MeisterR ZetaCRD+ 2.0

Been on these for a bit and have been very happy with them. Previous setup was Bilstein B8's w/ST Sport Springs. I would have stayed with this setup if it weren't for the fender/liner rubbing after mounting the 16x8 Dekagrams w/215-45-16 even after rolling the fender and clearing areas of the liner. The proposition wasn't looking too good not being able to adjust the height/camber needed to address the rubbing. Coil overs were the obvious answer for me. After some research I settled on MeisterR's because of their involvement with developing their setup specifically for the Fiesta ST, knowledge, warranty, and customer support. I've reached out to Jerrick @MeisterR a number of times and each time my inquiries were addressed.

For details of the kit check out their webpage. https://www.meisterr.com/products/meisterr-zetacrd-coilovers-for-ford-fiesta-st-mk6mk7-08/

There are also a number of threads and posts here on this forum, just do a search for MeisterR.

I reference their kit as 2.0 because there has been some minor changes with the kit recently, mainly that front and rear damper adjustments are now both accessible from the top. At the time I was the first in the U.S. to receive the new kits, which are now available to all.

The setup has been a dream, easy to install, easy to adjust and the ride, the ride comfort has improved in my opinion 10 fold, this alone has made the transition worth it even though this setup has higher spring rates. Handling has also improved, that I find myself grinning from my state of awe. Most importantly and the reason I moved to coil overs is no more rubbing! which was driving me nuts and putting a damper in my over all driving enjoyment of the car.

Front adjustments.

Rear damper adjustment now accessible from the top.

Simply peel back the rear cargo carpeting to access rear adjustment.

Mounting provisions for the ABS wire is present.

Last edited:

joesiris

Late to the game on this, but was intrigued after waiting ~6 weeks.
Pretty neat. 7’s my lucky number. My dogs are 7lbs. :D

Sent from my iPhone
i'm actually pretty excited to see this post because that means this is still something we can attain. I tried a couple years ago to get one for mine and I am not sure what happened but after the first e-mail I got no more responses. Would you be able to redirect me to where i can get one?

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
I'm envious of your climate - I had to disassemble my MeisterR shocks and slather them in anti-seize to ensure they'll come apart in the future.

That being said, I'm very happy with them as well - turned up they provide a stable and predictable platform and when fully soft they're compliant enough that the crappy roads around here aren't a major concern.

Nice new lip!

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #440
i'm actually pretty excited to see this post because that means this is still something we can attain. I tried a couple years ago to get one for mine and I am not sure what happened but after the first e-mail I got no more responses. Would you be able to redirect me to where i can get one?
Boerni@yahoo.com

Contact and details are in the photos you happened to quote me on. [emoji106]

I got a response from him reasonably quick and the transaction was smooth. The only thing that took time was waiting for the snail mail to show up ~6 weeks later.

Last edited: