Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Kruise Sport smooth rear panel (wiper delete) NOW Available

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account

Finally a way to delete your rear wiper in a really clean way. Weight savings from deleting the rear wiper parts yields 3.5 lbs off the hatch.

The Kruise Sport rear panel is made from high quality fiberglass and is a direct fit for your Fiesta ST!

Offered in a gloss black gelcoat finish that can be installed as is, painted, or wrapped any color

Made in the UK

*whoosh has a batch of the Smooth Panels due in 9/23/19

We are accepting orders now! LINK TO PRODUCT: https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopif...-sport-smooth-hatch-panel-2014-2019-fiesta-st

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #4
Looks pretty slick. Does it bolt-on from the inside? Does it include license plate lights or do you transfer those from the original part?
it's a replacement panel
bolts from the inside - all lights and hatch release are easily transferred over to the new panel

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #7
Ron, when do you expect to start shipping these? Looking forward to getting my mitts on one.
the first panel fit was off a little (EU vs US hatch differences) so I sent a factory panel to Kruise. We will see the panels very soon.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
the first panel fit was off a little (EU vs US hatch differences) so I sent a factory panel to Kruise. We will see the panels very soon.
This may be a good thing for me.
As you know, I have a Seibon CF rear hatch and although it fits perfectly, it too was patterned off an EU Fiesta.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #12
What was different about it?
width, depth, and mounting hole alignment
pretty much everything
just like the front and rear bumper covers, all different from the US Fiesta

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
width, depth, and mounting hole alignment
pretty much everything
just like the front and rear bumper covers, all different from the US Fiesta
ah man that sucks. I was going to get a smoothed out factory one a while back from the UK, good thing I didn't

According to this part description on Whoosh this part should not be added to cart/ordered as it's no longer being made.

If anyone has one in Black that becomes available, please let me know.