Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Lamborghini Huracan Doing 208 MPH On Highway Before Crash

It's not wishing someone dead if you aren't enthusiastic about their ability to still put their genome back in the gene pool.

The guy was a dumbass, got in the air and then decided to steer when his front wheels were not on the ground.

That should be an evolutionary dead end except that Lamborghini builds their sports cars strong as a tractor.[/QUOTE

He's a complete dumbass I agree, but as you just put it it's a miracle he's alive and a comment like that on this video means one thing... This isn't a vasectomy vid.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
This is why I'd never own one....even if i had the money....they are unpredictable. I know when you drive them and risk high speeds it's ridiculous and riding in the company of death. That and I could think of tons of other vehicles I could buy one two or three of for that price. And I don't need to compensate for the size of my unit either....[nono]

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
This is why I'd never own one....even if i had the money....they are unpredictable. I know when you drive them and risk high speeds it's ridiculous and riding in the company of death. That and I could think of tons of other vehicles I could buy one two or three of for that price. And I don't need to compensate for the size of my unit either....[nono]
I need to composite, wanna buy me one? Lol.

Hijinx and I saw one go over 200mph in a 1/2 mile the other day. Looked safe to me, lol. #wannagofast

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
So your saying you need a composite phallus? Or are you trying to say compensate? Either way I get you![clap]

That car is built for speed but that driver was not.

Public roads are not designed or maintained like a race track. There are bumps and potholes that would immediately halt a race, no tire walls and no runoff areas. Worse there are other idiots on the road, the kind that buy a Prius because they hate driving and hate them self, old people who drive 30 MPH on the freeway because that is as fast as their glacial reaction speed and poor vision can handle, self medicating soccer moms who can't cope and some hipsters trying to use Facebook while driving a Honda Fit.

On the street you have to leave enough margin to avoid two morons at least. The Lamborghini driver did not leave enough margin to avoid finding the moron in the drivers seat.

That says some good stuff about the integrity of that cabin , even though like atxfist says he lucky It wasn't more head on impact , no matter how that was built he would end up like that dude fro those furious movies.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
I've seen a lot of Lamborghinis go over 200mph, jammed with 2000+ hp. I wouldn't call them unpredictable. From what I've witnessed Corvettes are far more unpredictable.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I would not say a vette is unpredictable but I would say the feedback is rather vague on the C6 I owned until I swapped all the suspension bushings to sleeved urethane ones, aluminum steering rack bushings, engine and trans mounts, coilovers, 3 piece sway bars, 18x10.5 front and 18x13 rear wheels, super sticky tires and spend many hours fine tuning the alignment, shocks, sways, etc........It then rode far better than stock, stuck like glue, exceptional feedback, most planted, easy to control car I have ever driven including some pretty built race cars.

I still never took it anywhere near it's top speed on a public road as that is just f'in stupid.

The manf have gone haywire in the power wars and selling cars to those without a clue how to drive them then we get these big crashes which ultimately effect all of us into fun cars in not so great a way, insurance, laws, etc.........

---------------

Even in my lowly FiST if I ever have a high speed crash on public roads or even just a serious hooning around goofing off crash, call me stupid, I will have been.

Izzy

Why he turned the steering wheel when clearly airborne is beyond me...maybe it was a turn, but from the steering wheel angle it didn't seem so. I think he panic when he caught air.