Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

LaminX (or similar) coverings for headlights/foglights

Hey guys, considering getting some yellow overlays for my fog lights but I've heard that with stock fog light bulbs the overlays tend to burn. Anyone have any experience?

Also, what do you think of yellow overlays for the headlights? I think it's look kind of cool against Magnetic, but I'm not sure is I want all yellow lights.

Brand recommendations? LaminX, Headlight Armor, eBay?

Thanks.

(this is all on stock housings/bulbs)

I went with lamin-x and my fogs are always on with my headlights, I have yet to see any discoloration or burning. They have been on for over a year now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
If you are worried about heat get some led bulbs. There are some cheap ones that work well in a fog light.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
OP
L
Thread Starter #6
If you are worried about heat get some led bulbs. There are some cheap ones that work well in a fog light.
I think If I do that I'd rather get the updated LED housing and do it all at once.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I went with lamin-x and my fogs are always on with my headlights, I have yet to see any discoloration or burning. They have been on for over a year now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
same here.

OP
L
Thread Starter #10
Installed my Xenondept Extreme LEDs and Mormito XB fogs (with yellow Lamin-x) this weekend.