Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Lessard Vs ??? at the 1/4

Etyrnus

I'm not a drag racer, but that's pretty good. For me, the same acronym applies from my bike. SLAB- Straight Lines Are Boring

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
Good job Lessard. I'm almost done building what will hopefully be the fastest V6 mustang (3.7l stroked). Anyone who has been behind a 400+ rwhp car knows it is much more than going in a straight line. I got the FIST to mix it up on the local track to try my hand at lefts and rights, but my mustang is also set up to take the twisties as well as the 1/4 mile.

Yes 91 on v102. My best 1/4 is 15.215. With 3/4 gas tank. Sound system and 235 lb sack in the driver seat lol.
You went 15.21 with a tune? What did it run stock? I went to the track last week and ran 15.15 bone stock and 14.3 with a Livernois tune. Those numbers seem a little slow to me. Were you at altitude?

-CMY

OP
lessard.dcj

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #26
Not sure what it is. But thats the best i can get. And as a side note dont wheel hope too bad or car will limp mode its ass. For half a second or so.

OP
lessard.dcj

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #27
I even ran on dyno when i was in the states with 93 oct on 93 tune and could only get 177 hp and 256 lbs tq. Alt at the track is only 170 ft.

dyno 1.jpg

dyno 1.1.jpg

dyno 1.2.jpg

OP
lessard.dcj

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #28
You went 15.21 with a tune? What did it run stock? I went to the track last week and ran 15.15 bone stock and 14.3 with a Livernois tune. Those numbers seem a little slow to me. Were you at altitude?

-CMY
yea i saw your clip. very nice, i was wondering how i was getting so low.

Q. do you red 1st or shit earlier to 2nd?

also you can see a couple of clips of me at track on youtube, just search daniel lessard and look for the one with 4 vids

yea i saw your clip. very nice, i was wondering how i was getting so low.

Q. do you red 1st or shit earlier to 2nd?

also you can see a couple of clips of me at track on youtube, just search daniel lessard and look for the one with 4 vids
I would power shift at 6000rpm. In the videos it looks like I'm shifting at 7000rpm...that's because I don't take my foot off the gas when I'm pulling the gear and it flares up that much. By no means am I a granny shifter and I thought I broke the shifter off doing the 2-3 shift.

Even your dyno numbers seem low to me. Wonder if you got some bad gas and timing is being pulled. I'll go search for your vids now.

-CMY

I would power shift at 6000rpm. In the videos it looks like I'm shifting at 7000rpm...that's because I don't take my foot off the gas when I'm pulling the gear and it flares up that much. By no means am I a granny shifter and I thought I broke the shifter off doing the 2-3 shift.

Even your dyno numbers seem low to me. Wonder if you got some bad gas and timing is being pulled. I'll go search for your vids now.

-CMY
It is a off the shelf tune for 91 octane not really comparable to a custom dyno tune on 93

OP
lessard.dcj

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #35
Ok so i found out that the track i ran 15.2.. on is .6 seconds slow at 1/4 mile. So 14.6 makes more sense.