Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Let see what motorcycles y’all got

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
IMG_20210628_195833__01.jpg

Bunch of sexy machines in this thread! This is my L1 GSX-R600. She's my 4th and hopefully my last bike after a few years hiatus. I run the MeetUp group Lean Feenz out of Central NJ if anyone is interest in some back road corner carving!

Check out Lean Feenz https://meetu.ps/c/4QB9P/1CDwS/d on Meetup

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
I have tons of XXL gear for sale.
Enough for each season twice. jackets, pants, helmets, size 12 boots winter and summer, XL Gloves.

Tell me what you want and I'll send pics. If you want to buy, I'll post in FB marketplace for the assurance and protection.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
This is the only one left.
It makes a great track bike.
I do also have enough parts to build 4 more.

View attachment 42409
That is the predecessor to the Trail 70, correct? It looks more like a jdm. I had a friend who had a trail 70. My first bike was a 1969 Yamaha DT1.

Sent from my SM-T860 using Tapatalk

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
That is the predecessor to the Trail 70, correct? It looks more like a jdm. I had a friend who had a trail 70. My first bike was a 1969 Yamaha DT1.
Actually it came after the Trail 70 and was called the ST 90.
DAX was the JDM name for the Trail 70 and this was the Mighty Dax.
It really is a USDM bike, I just used the JDM markings.

@Woods247, I do have a lot of parts that could be a new project.

Here's my Bonneville and my CB1100. I daily these for my Monday-Saturday commuting, which keeps the mileage on the FIST pretty low. Also convenient to have such a small car when you're stuffing two cars and two motorycles into a two-car garage.

IMG_1749.jpg thumbnail_IMG_8818.jpg

SrsBsns

Here's mine. '16 XSR900.

I picked this bike up after my CBR1000RR was stolen and it's been a great replacement. Definitely a different type of machine. The CBR was a scalpel. The XSR is a sledgehammer.

YammieNoob described it as a football linebacker with an IQ of 70 with big tits and that's surprisingly fitting.

20210710_115021.jpg

Last edited:

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Well after getting it back together, I low sided it on a gravel road and bent the bars. So now new bars, as well as a new face. Coming along pretty good if I do say so myself.
The stock bars on these things are butter, anyway. Good work.

The stock bars on these things are butter, anyway. Good work.
Was it sacrilege to put the renthal foam cover back onto the new protaper bar? The protaper was too shiny. Also swapped out the hella housing that came with the light with a cibie, what a fantastic light. Thinking about adding some auxiliary lights as well. I hate not being able to see, and after getting a projector retrofit on the fist i've been spoiled.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Was it sacrilege to put the renthal foam cover back onto the new protaper bar? The protaper was too shiny.
I have fat bars, but if you don't, and you don't like a shiny crossbar, cover it. No distractions.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Also swapped out the hella housing that came with the light with a cibie, what a fantastic light. Thinking about adding some auxiliary lights as well. I hate not being able to see, and after getting a projector retrofit on the fist i've been spoiled.
I don't ride much at night, but good light is always good.
I did this.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhyfhuOOm2A

That looks good. This is what I'm working with right now, the phone has made it a little brighter/whiter than actual but it's still a fantastic light. I'm not sure a led is needed, but maybe to give me some breathing room for more lights. I think total consumption right now is 80+ watts with the stator only putting out 90w 20210801_212834.jpg 20210801_213712.jpg 20210801_213723.jpg